Home Current Normal Size Large Size High Contrast English Irish

Browsing by Author "Healy, Patrick"

Jump to: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
or enter first few letters:   
Sort by: In order: Results/Page Authors/Record:
Showing results 141 to 160 of 204
PreviewIssue DateTitleAuthor(s)
wm_Oil Mill Fairview Clondalkin 18.2.17_1.jpg.jpg1992 Oil Mill Fairview Clondalkin 18.2.17_1: the oil mill extracted oil from linseed and is marked on the Ordinance Survey of 1843.Healy, Patrick
wm_Oil Mill Fairview Clondalkin 18.2.17.jpg.jpg1992 Oil Mill Fairview Clondalkin 18.2.17: the oil mill extracted oil from linseed and is marked on the Ordinance Survey of 1843.Healy, Patrick
wm_Old Orchard_1.jpg.jpg1992 Old Orchard_1: This eighteenth century house was marked as Brasvailanne House on the Ordinance Survey of that year, with the name of Old Orchard recorded from 1845. It reputedly was inhabited by Robert Emmet, but there is no real evidence of that.Healy, Patrick
wm_Old Orchard_2.jpg.jpg1992 Old Orchard_2: This eighteenth century house was marked as Brasvailanne House on the Ordinance Survey of that year, with the name of Old Orchard recorded from 1845. It reputedly was inhabited by Robert Emmet, but there is no real evidence of that.Healy, Patrick
wm_Old Orchard_3.jpg.jpg1992 Old Orchard_3: This eighteenth century house was marked as Brasvailanne House on the Ordinance Survey of that year, with the name of Old Orchard recorded from 1845. It reputedly was inhabited by Robert Emmet, but there is no real evidence of that.Healy, Patrick
wm_Old Orchard House interior Stairway and doorway.jpg.jpg1992 Old Orchard House interior Stairway and doorway, Butterfield Avenue, Rathfarnham.Healy, Patrick
wm_O'Neill's Pub 17.2.34.jpg.jpg1992 O'Neill's Pub 17.2.34: V O'Neill's & Sons, Main Street Lucan.Healy, Patrick
wm_Orchardstown House 20.1.11.jpg.jpg1992 Orchardstown House 20.1.11: Orchardstown House, Ballyboden.Healy, Patrick
wm_Orlagh College 20.1.24.jpg.jpg1992 Orlagh College Gates: The Orlagh Centre, Old Court Road, Dublin 16, entered at the junction with Ballycullen Road, served as as an Augustinian Novitiate, and now operates as a retreat centre run by the same Order. It was originally constructed in the late eighteenth by Lundy Foot.Healy, Patrick
wm_Outbuildings Butterfield House.jpg.jpg1992 Outbuildings Butterfield House: Robert Emmet lodged here before the 1803 Rebellion using the assumed name of Robert Ellis. Anne Devlin, whose statue may be seen at the start of the Avenue, was housekeeper.Healy, Patrick
wm_Outfall from millrace BallyXXX mill.jpg.jpg1992 Outfall from millrace Ballyfermot [?] millHealy, Patrick
wm_Outhouses Newcastle House Newcastle Demesne.jpg.jpg1992 Outhouses Newcastle House Newcastle DemesneHealy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Cottages 16.2.33.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown Cottages 16.2.33: terrace of three bay single storey cottages on the Street off Mill Lane dating from roughly 1910.Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Lead and Copper Mill 16.2.24.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown Lead and Copper Mill 16.2.24: this was a pump house not a lead and copper mill and now supplies printing ink.Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Mill Mustard Mill 16.2.3.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown Mill Mustard Mill 16.2.3Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Mills 16.2.30.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown Mills 16.2.30: Mustard Mill, Mill Lane, Palmerston.Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Mills Mustard Mill 16.2.30.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown Mills Mustard Mill 16.2.30: built some time around 1900. It was heavily damaged in 2002 when restraining girders were added.Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Barn 16.2.35.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown (or Palmerston) Barn 16.2.35Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Mills 16.2.30_3.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown (or Palmerston) Mills 16.2.30_3: Mustard Mills, Mill Lanes, Palmerstown.Healy, Patrick
wm_Palmerstown Ring Barrow 16.2.31.jpg.jpg1992 Palmerstown (or Palmerston) Ring Barrow 16.2.31Healy, Patrick
Showing results 141 to 160 of 204