Home Current Normal Size Large Size High Contrast English Irish

Browsing by Author "Healy, Patrick"

Jump to: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
or enter first few letters:   
Sort by: In order: Results/Page Authors/Record:
Showing results 167 to 186 of 204
PreviewIssue DateTitleAuthor(s)
wm_Raheen Standing Stone 2.1.245.jpg.jpg1992 Raheen Standing Stone 2.1.245Healy, Patrick
wm_Railway Station Building 18.2.2.jpg.jpg1992 Railway Station Building 18.2.2: Cloverhill Road, Clondalkin.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Castle_2.jpg.jpg1987 Rathfarnham CastleHealy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Castle_1.jpg.jpg1987 Rathfarnham Castle_1Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Courthouse.jpg.jpg1985 Rathfarnham Courthouse: The Court of Petty Sessions on Main Street was built in 1912. The public entered on the left, the Judge on the right. It operated as a District Court until 1977 when the boys school to moved out of its building to new premises. The original public entrance has Rathfarnham Athletic Club above the door. A 1981 Opel Kadett estate is in the foreground.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Ecclesiastical Remains 23.1.2.jpg.jpg1985 Rathfarnham Ecclesiastical Remains 23.1.2: The church of SS Peter and Paul was first built in 1212, later rebuilt in stone and served as the Anglican Parish church until 1795 when its worshippers moved to the new Rathfarnham Parish Church in Rathfarnham Village.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Priory Harolds grange 23.1.22_1.jpg.jpg1988 Rathfarnham Priory Harolds Grange 23.1.22_1: The most famous occupant of the ruinous Priory was the politician, lawyer and orator John Philpot Curran who bought the seat Holly Park in 1790. It got its name as Curran was called the 'Prior' of 'The Order of St Patrick' drinking club. He was father of Sarah Curran who became secretly engaged to Robert Emmet. Little remains of it now.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Priory Harolds grange 23.1.23.jpg.jpg1992 Rathfarnham Priory Harolds grange 23.1.23: The most famous occupant of the ruinous Priory was the politician, lawyer and orator John Philpot Curran who bought the seat Holly Park in 1790. It got its name as Curran was called the 'Prior' of 'The Order of St Patrick' drinking club. He was father of Sarah Curran who became secretly engaged to Robert Emmet. Little remains of it now.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rathfarnham Priory.jpg.jpg1988 Rathfarnham Priory: The most famous occupant of the ruinous Priory was the politician, lawyer and orator John Philpot Curran who bought the seat Holly Park in 1790. It got its name as Curran was called the 'Prior' of 'The Order of St Patrick' drinking club. He was father of Sarah Curran who became secretly engaged to Robert Emmet.Healy, Patrick
7-Sep-2009 Rathfarnham RoadsHealy, Patrick
wm_Rear View to Rivermount 16.2.jpg.jpg1988 Rear View to Rivermount 16.2, Mill Lane Palmerston (or Palmerstown).Healy, Patrick
wm_Remains of Oil Mill Palmerstown Mills 16.2.32.jpg.jpg1992 Remains of Oil Mill Palmerstown Mills 16.2.32: dates from approximately 1825 and used for the manufacture of linseed oil.Healy, Patrick
wm_Remains of Oil Mill Palmerstown Mills 16.2.32.jpg.jpg1992 Remains of Oil Mill Palmerstown Mills 16.2.32: located on mill lane for the manufacture of linseed oil, built approximately 1825 and more recently used as an engineering workshop.Healy, Patrick
wm_Ring Barrow at Palmerstown Lower 16.2.31.jpg.jpg1988 Ring Barrow at Palmerstown Lower 16.2.31Healy, Patrick
wm_Rivermount Glenside Ind Est Palmerstown Lower 16.2.28.jpg.jpg1988 Rivermount Glenside Ind Est Palmerstown Lower 16.2.28: now used as offices, this eight bay, two storey house was built approximately 1830. There are two later nineteenth century extensions to the north.Healy, Patrick
wm_Riversdale House Lucan Road palmerstown 16.2.22.jpg.jpg1988 Riversdale House Lucan Road palmerstown 16.2.22: this detached, three-bay, two storey, Georgian house with basement underneath dates from roughly 1790. Modern additions extend to the east, west and north.Healy, Patrick
wm_Riversdale House Old Lucan Road palmerstown interior 16.2.22.jpg.jpg1992 Riversdale House Old Lucan Road Palmerston (or Palmerstown) interior 16.2.22: ceiling plasterwork.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rockbrook House Edmondstown 21.1.13.jpg.jpg1988 Rockbrook House Edmonstown 21.1.13: Rockbrook House has housed Rockbrook Park School, a private secondary school for boys since 1975. Its ethos is Catholic and the Prelature of Opus Dei supplies a chaplain. Previous residents have included Lord Glenavy and John Brown, chief brewer for Guinness. It was constructed in the late eighteenth century.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rose Cottage Palmerstown Lower 16.2.26.jpg.jpg1988 Rose Cottage Palmerstown Lower 16.2.26: This detached two storey house, now offices, was built as a house c 1840.Healy, Patrick
wm_Rose Lodge 16.2.26.jpg.jpg1988 Rose Lodge 16.2.26: Rose Cottage, Mill Lane, Palmerstown, two unnamed girls in foreground.Healy, Patrick
Showing results 167 to 186 of 204