Home Current Normal Size Large Size High Contrast English Irish

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/7417

Title: Enclosed graveyard, Templeogue Road, Templeogue, South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: Enclosed graveyard
seventeenth-century church ruin
carved stone headstones
yew trees
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Enclosed graveyard, c.1720, containing ruinous remains of late seventeenth-century church. Gable and some repointed walling survives. Collection of carved stone headstones surrounding, dating from early eighteenth century. Two large yew trees within church. Graveyard extended, 1950s.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/7417
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
wm_11216041_1.jpgGenerated Web Image492.73 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open

View Licence

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.