Home Current Normal Size Large Size High Contrast English Irish

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/7866

Title: Bushy Park House interior rooflight; Bushy Park House Templeogue: built originally in 1760 and later a convent of the Presentation Nuns and part of Our Lady's School.
Authors: Healy, Patrick
Keywords: Templeogue
Bushy Park House
Presentation Nuns
Our Lady's school
Issue Date: 1992
Description: Bushy Park House interior rooflight; Bushy Park House Templeogue: built originally in 1760 and later a convent of the Presentation Nuns and part of Our Lady's School.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/7866
Appears in Collections:South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
wm_Bushy Park House interior rooflight.jpgGenerated Web Image1.06 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open
wm_Bushy Park House Templeogue.jpgGenerated Web Image815.93 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open

View Licence

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.