Home Current Normal Size Large Size High Contrast English Irish

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/9736

Title: The Four Courts and River Liffey
Authors: Unknown
Williams, Joe
Keywords: Four Courts
Whitworth Bridge
electrified tram
Four Courts Hotel
Issue Date: 1910
Publisher: Unknown
Description: Four Courts and the River Liffey with Whitworth Bridge (now Father Matthew Bridge) in the foreground. An electrified tram is going past the Four Courts Hotel with horse drawn transport opposite.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10599/9736
Appears in Collections:Joe Williams Postcard Collection

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
wm_Four Courts & Liffey.jpgGenerated Web Image2.49 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open

View Licence

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.