Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Royal Barracks Dublin built 1702
Authors: Williams, Joe
Keywords: Royal Barracks Dublin
Collins Barracks1922
built 1702
National Museum of Ireland
Issue Date: 1910
Publisher: Unknown
Description: Postcard showing the Royal Barracks Dublin situated on the north bank of the River Liffey. It was built in 1702 and extended subsequently. Its name was changed to Collins Barracks in 1922 and it now houses decorative arts and history exhibits as part of the National Museum of Ireland.
Appears in Collections:Joe Williams Postcard Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Royal Barracks from South Quays.jpgGenerated Web Image1.27 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.