Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/10648
Title: South Dublin Village Walks - Clondalkin Stop 03: Schoolhouse and Terrace.
Authors: South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies
Keywords: South Dublin Village Walks
Clondalkin
Alms house / Terrace
Issue Date: 2-Sep-2013
Description: South Dublin Village Walks - Clondalkin Stop 3: Schoolhouse and Terrace. The schoolhouse was built in 1870. The houses were built in 1879 in memory of a former incumbent, Rev. David John Reade. The houses were also known as the Alms Houses. The Alms Houses were opened and in partial use by 1880 and contained four houses with eleven rooms together with one large room to be used as a classroom.
URI: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/10648
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Step4_Schoolhouse.mp3Heritage Walk Audio778.25 kBUnknownView/Open
wm_Clondalkin-Terrace_Schoolhouse.jpgGenerated Web Image148.93 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


This item is protected by original copyright



Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.