Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/10666
Title: South Dublin Village Walks - Tallaght Step 15: the Archbishop's Bathhouse.
Authors: South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies
Keywords: South Dublin Village Walks
Tallaght
Archbishop's Bathhouse
Issue Date: 5-Sep-2013
Description: South Dublin Village Walks - Tallaght Step 15: the Archbishop's Bathhouse. In the centre of the lawn in front of St. Mary’s Church is a stone lined depression in the ground. This is the site of the Archbishop’s Bathhouse, built by Archbishop Fowler in 1778 on the line of the artificial watercourse previously mentioned.
URI: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/10666
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Stop17_Bath.mp3505.6 kBUnknownView/Open
wm_15_bathhouse.jpgGenerated Web Image205.45 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


This item is protected by original copyright



Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.