Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||South Dublin Village Walks - Palmerston Step 7: Liffey Valley|
|Authors:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
Photography: Rocshot.com/Rob O'Connor.
|Keywords:||South Dublin Village Walks|
|Description:||South Dublin Village Walks - Palmerston Step 7: View of the Liffey Valley including a white latticework bridge spanning the river Liffey. It was built in 1881 by Lord Iveagh to allow for the conveying of water from the Liffey (via a pumping station nearby) to the imposing water tower in the grounds of his Farmleigh Estate.|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection
Files in This Item:
|wm_Palmerstown_300dpi-16.jpg||Generated Web Image||592.94 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.