Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 7 Griffeen Lodge|
|Authors:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
Photography: Rocshot.com/Rob O'Connor.
|Keywords:||South Dublin Village Walks|
|Description:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 7 Griffeen Lodge. Built around 1812, it was once the home of Custom House and Four Courts architect James Gandon.|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection
Files in This Item:
|wm_Griffeen Lodge.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.02 MB||JPEG|
|wm_Griffeen Lodge 2.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.78 MB||JPEG|
|lucan_Step7_GriffeenLodge.mp3||Heritage Walk Audio||889.27 kB||Unknown||View/Open|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.