Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 9: Lucan RIC Barracks|
|Authors:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
Photography: Rocshot.com/Rob O'Connor.
|Keywords:||South Dublin Village Walks|
|Description:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 9: Lucan RIC Barracks. Built in 1810, it served as an RIC barracks until 1922 when the then armed Royal Irish Constabulary were replaced by the unarmed Garda Siochána. The building has been heavily refurbished over the years, most recently in the 1980s, but the façade remains relatively unscathed.|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection
Files in This Item:
|wm_Garda Station.jpg||Generated Web Image||2.53 MB||JPEG|
|wm_Garda Station 2.jpg||Generated Web Image||1.99 MB||JPEG|
|wm_Garda Station 3.jpg||Generated Web Image||2.33 MB||JPEG|
|lucan_Step9_GardaStation.mp3||Heritage Walk Audio||1.16 MB||Unknown||View/Open|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.