Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 15: Lucan Demesne|
|Authors:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
Photography: Rocshot.com/Rob O'Connor.
|Keywords:||South Dublin Village Walks|
|Description:||South Dublin Village Walks - Lucan Step 15: Lucan Demesne. A pair of large gates (built c.1775) to Lucan Demesne. Behind these gates is Lucan House, the residence of the Italian Ambassador. It was built by Agmondisham Vesey who started the building in 1772. The house replaced Lucan Castle (13th Century) which once stood here.|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries - Local Studies|
|Location:||Click here to view the location in Google Maps|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Heritage Walks Collection
Files in This Item:
|wm_Demense Entrance.jpg||Generated Web Image||2.14 MB||JPEG|
|wm_Demense Entrance 2.jpg||Generated Web Image||2.79 MB||JPEG|
|lucan_Step15_GatesLucanHouse.mp3||Heritage Walk Audio||1.25 MB||Unknown||View/Open|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.