Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||A View from Beggar's Bush in 1744|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Image taken from the book History of the County of Dublin, Part II, by F. Elrington Ball (1903)|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073|
|Appears in Collections:||From Books Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.