Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Dunardagh, Blackrock, Dublin|
|Description:||Dunardagh, Temple crescent, Blackrock, County Dublin, a large Italianate house taken over by The Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul in 1939 and now called St. Catherines.|
|Appears in Collections:||Michael Fewer Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Dundardagh_001.jpg||Generated Web Image||854.76 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.