Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Craigmore, Temple Crescent, Blackrock, Dublin|
|Description:||Craigmore, Temple Crescent, Blackrock, County Dublin. A victorian house designed by John McCurdy. It came into the possession of the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul in 1926 and is now called St. Teresa's.|
|Appears in Collections:||Michael Fewer Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Craiginore_001.jpg||Generated Web Image||781.65 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.