Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Description:||Cappagh House was the residence of Lady Martin, widow of Sir Richard Martin. In 1907 the house was bequeathed to the Religious Sisters of Charity. It was used as a convalescent home for the Children's Hospital, Temple Street and training school for nursery nurses. Underprivileged children who suffered from the diseases of poverty, such as Rickets, Tuberculosis and malnutrition were transferred to Cappagh for continuing treatment.|
|Appears in Collections:||Michael Fewer Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Cappa House_001.jpg||Generated Web Image||743.74 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.