Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Archbishop's Palace at Tallaght, 1820|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Image taken from the book The History & Antiquities of Tallaght by W.D. Handcock. (1877)|
|Appears in Collections:||From Books Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.