Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Archiepiscopal Palace & Castle, Tallaght|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Taken down about 1825. Photograph taken from the book The Neighbourhood of Dublin by Weston St. John Joyce (1921).|
|Appears in Collections:||From Books Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.