Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Font in Tallaght Churchyard|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Image taken from the book History of the County of Dublin, Part III, by F. Elrington Ball (1905)|
|Appears in Collections:||From Books Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.