Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||The Obelisk known as Conolly's Folly was built in 1740 by Katherine Conolly, widow of William Conolly, who had been the Speaker of the Irish House of Commons. It is 140 feet high and two miles from Castletown House.|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073|
|Appears in Collections:||Patrick Healy Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.