Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Santry Court was built in 1708 by Henry the 3rd Lord Barry. It burnt down at the end of the war and it was demolished in 1959. It now belongs to Dublin City Council.|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073|
|Appears in Collections:||Patrick Healy Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.