Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: The Old School, Saggart
Authors: Unknown
Keywords: school
Issue Date: 7-Sep-2009
Publisher: South Dublin County Council
Description: It was built in 1840 by the parishioners. The teachers live upstairs. The last teachers to live there were Mr. and Mrs. Monks, who moved out about 1932.
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073
Appears in Collections:Brittas Saggart Rathcoole Newcastle
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_4898.jpg1.76 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.