Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||The Coffee House at Dunleary in 1803|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Copyright:||South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073|
|Appears in Collections:||Patrick Healy Collection|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.