Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Seán Keating's House, Ballyboden
Authors: Patrick Healy
Keywords: house
Issue Date: 19-Sep-1982
Publisher: South Dublin County Council
Description: In 1935 Seán Keating built a house on the site of the old Millbrook Mill otherwise known as the Little Mill. The mill stream still runs through the garden.
Appears in Collections:Patrick Healy Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_2420.jpg797.12 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.