Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Nutgrove School, established 1802
Authors: Patrick Healy
Keywords: school
Issue Date: 7-Sep-2009
Publisher: South Dublin County Council
Description: In 1839 this school was under the supervision of Mr. Philip Jones, who was principal until 1866 when the position was held by Mrs. Anne Jones. In 1876 the schoool closed down and the house was occupied as a private residence by various tenants down to recent years. The new avenue was laid through the former school grounds. The house was allowed to fall into very bad repair and eventually had to be demolished.
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073
Appears in Collections:Patrick Healy Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_2370.jpg1.18 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.