Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: St. Mary's Priory, Tallaght
Authors: Kieran Swords
Keywords: building
Issue Date: 23-Jul-2005
Publisher: South Dublin County Council
Description: In 1855 the Dominicans founded the Priory of St. Mary on the site of the medieval castle of Tallaght.
Copyright: South Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_4497.jpg579.53 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.