Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Marshalsea Lane, Thomas Street|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Site of Robert Emmet's principal depot in 1803. These depots were used to manufacture and store war material. Taken from "Footprints of Emmet" published in 1903.|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Libraries Images
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.