Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.authorJoe Williamsen_IE
dc.coverage.spatialCounty Kildareen_IE
dc.identifier.other4410 wm_4410.jpgen_IE
dc.descriptionIn Celbridge, a stone trough, dated 1783, bearing St. Mochua's name and image stood at the roadside next to the mill.en_IE
dc.publisherSouth Dublin County Councilen_IE
dc.relation.isbasedonSouth Dublin Imagesen_IE
dc.rightsSouth Dublin Libraries, Local Studies Collection, County Library, Town Centre, Tallaght, Dublin 24, 353 (0)1 4620073en_IE
dc.titleFormer Site of Stone Trough from St. Mochua's Wellen_IE
dc.type35mm colour slideen_IE
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_4410.jpg1.01 MBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.