Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1827en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached single-bay two-storey over basement former school, built 1827, on a T-shaped plan formed by single-storey entrance bays flanking. Converted, c.1991, and now in use as private dwellings and an office. Roughcast rendered walls with smooth rendered base. uPVC casement windows. Four-light timber window to gabled projection to front. Timber panelled doors with plain semi-circular overlights. Pitched slate roof behind parapet having stone coping, pyramidal finials, and decorative render arcaded motif. Central tablet with carved roundel name and date plaque. Two rendered chimney stacks. Similar parapets to entrance bays. Coursed limestone rubble walls to street.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11201084en_IE
dc.subjectformer schoolen_IE
dc.subjectuPVC casement windowsen_IE
dc.subjectsemi-circular overlightsen_IE
dc.subjectstone copingen_IE
dc.subjectstone copingen_IE
dc.subjectdecorative render arcaded motifen_IE
dc.subjectdate plaqueen_IE
dc.subjectlimestone rubbleen_IE
dc.titleSt Andrew's Lodge and Hall, Main Street, Lucan, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11201084_1.jpgGenerated Web Image625.89 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.