Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: A N Blinds, The Old Hill, Lucan, South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: Pettycanon
Former gate lodge
Random limestone walls
Brick quoins
Modern timber shopfront
Old Rectory
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Detached two-bay two-storey gable-fronted former gate lodge, c.1870, now in use as commercial outlet. Random limestone walls with brick quoins. Modern timber shopfront to ground floor. Timber casement windows to first floor with stone sills and brick surrounds. Pitched slate roof with partly crested ridge. Single-storey rere projection. Former gate lodge which, though refurbished, retains its original proportions. Remnant of the Old Rectory, now demolished, with which this building was associated.
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11201135_1.jpgGenerated Web Image476.2 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.