Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Anna Liffey Mills Gate Lodge, Lower Road, South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: Laraghcon
segmental-headed openings
Anna Liffey Mills
Gate Lodge
terracotta ridge tiles
cast-iron gates
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Detached three bay single-storey gate lodge, c.1850. Smooth rendered walls with segmental-headed openings, some blocked. Timber casement windows with external steel bars, timber panelled double-leaf door with architrave surround. Hipped slate roof, terracotta ridge tiles, central brick chimney stack. Painted gate piers, probably rendered, with cast-iron gates. House currently unoccupied.
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11202002_1.jpgGenerated Web Image819.06 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.