Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Four Courts after the explosion
Authors: Byrne, John
Keywords: Four Courts
River Liffey
Issue Date: 20-Apr-2011
Description: The Four Courts, viewed from the south quays of the Liffey, after the explosion of 30th June 1922. Dome destroyed. Building to the left of photograph also largely destroyed, with shell remaining.
Appears in Collections:Published Items
T.J. Byrne Collection

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Four Courts, 1920s (1).jpgGenerated Web Image64.65 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.