Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Aerial view of Orlagh House|
|Description:||An aerial view of Orlagh House and out buildings. Built by Mr. Lundy Foot c. 1790. Later owners include, Nathaniel Callwell, Carnew O' Dwyer, the Broadie family and the Augustinian Order. Today the Augustinian Friars run a retreat at the property.|
|Appears in Collections:||Michael Fewer Collection|
Files in This Item:
|wm_Orlagh House from air 2 2001.jpg||Generated Web Image||356.04 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.