Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||1916 Site, Collins Barracks Arch from Square|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||It was called the Royal Barracks in 1916. Courtesy of the Defence Forces.|
|Appears in Collections:||1916 Rising Sites|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.