Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Ballinascorney House
Authors: Fewer, Michael
Keywords: house
Issue Date: 30-Nov-2009
Description: Destroyed by fire in 1987, the ruins of Ballinacorney House are photographed surrounded by trees. The house was constructed c.1800 and functioned as a hunting lodge for the Dillons of Belgard. In 1803 Robert Emet found refuge at the house. Later residents include Gerald Trench, Major Knox and Professor Aodhgán Ó Rathaille.
Appears in Collections:Michael Fewer Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Ballinacorney House ruin 2004.jpgGenerated Web Image329.06 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.