Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Former mill building South Dublin County
Authors: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
Keywords: Former mill building
Random coursed rubble stone
Dressed limestone quoins
Cast-iron building ties
Issue Date: 1-Jan-2002
Publisher: Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
Description: Detached seven-bay two-storey over basement former mill building, c.1860, now in use as offices. Random coursed rubble stone walls with roughly dressed limestone quoins. Replacement timber windows. Ground floor windows have a modern concrete surround with the original red brick relieving arches still visible. Seven large oval cast-iron building ties are located on the south front. Segmental profile corrugated iron roof.
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11204054_1.jpgGenerated Web Image498.2 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.