Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1760en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached three-bay two-storey over basement former country house, c.1760, subsequently used as a convent and now unoccupied. Full-height bow to each side and flat roofed porch to rere. Smooth rendered walls with quoins to rere. uPVC casement windows to front with architrave surrounds. Timber sash windows to sides and rere. uPVC door with overlight and side lights in later projecting flat-roofed Ionic entrance porch. Hipped slate roof with parapet and rendered chimney stacks.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11211013en_IE
dc.subjectTwo-storey over basement houseen_IE
dc.subjectTimber sash windows uPVC windowsen_IE
dc.subjectdoor with overlight and side lightsen_IE
dc.subjectflat-roofed Ionic entrance porchen_IE
dc.subjectquoins to rereen_IE
dc.subjectFormer Dominican Conventen_IE
dc.titleFormer Dominican Convent, Bushy Park, Templeogue Road, Rathfarnham, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11211013_1.jpgGenerated Web Image495.88 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.