Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1880en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached three-bay two-storey house, c.1880, on an L-plan. Replacement timber casement windows. Rendered, ruled and lined walls, roughcast finish to the north gable. Projecting gable-fronted porch to the centre bay housing a replacement timber door with fanlight. Hipped slate roof, pitched to rere. Stone rubble additions to the rere with another outbuilding to the east, all with corrugated steel roofs. Cylindrical rubble stone outbuilding along driveway to east. Cast-iron pedestrian gate to streeten_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11213007en_IE
dc.subjectTwo-storey houseen_IE
dc.subjectReplacement timber casement windowsen_IE
dc.subjectRendered, ruled and lined wallsen_IE
dc.subjectProjecting gable-fronted porchen_IE
dc.subjectcorrugated steel roofed outbuildingsen_IE
dc.subjectCylindrical rubble stone outbuildingen_IE
dc.titleKeatingspark House, Old Naas Road, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11213007_1.jpgGenerated Web Image517.99 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.