Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Court of Petty Sessions, Main Street, Rathcoole, South Dublin County
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
|former Court of Petty Sessions
blind segmental-headed arches
Timber casement windows
diagonally tiled roof
half-timbered gabled hood
|Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
|Detached three-bay two-storey gable-fronted former Court of Petty Sessions, built c.1914, on an L-plan. Now in use as a library. Roughcast rendered walls with parallel quoins. Three full-height blind segmental-headed arches to each side. Name plaques to front. Timber casement windows. Timber panelled double-leaf door with pedimented surround bearing date. Pitched diagonally tiled roof. Three-bay single-storey section to west set back from street. Roughcast rendered walls. Timber sash windows. Central timber panelled door with overlight below bracketed, half-timbered gabled hood.
|Appears in Collections:
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Files in This Item:
|Generated Web Image
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.