Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||McKee Barracks, Dublin|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||Formerly known as Marlborough Barracks up until 1926. Courtesy of the Defence Forces.|
|Copyright:||Defence Forces, Army H.Q., P.R. Department, Phoenix Park, Dublin 8.,|
|Appears in Collections:||1916 Rising Sites|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.