Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||1916 Site, Richmond Barracks, Dublin|
|Publisher:||South Dublin County Council|
|Description:||At the founding of the Free State in 1992, the Richmond Barracks was taken over by the Irish Army and renamed Kehoe Barracks after Tom Kehoe, a member of Michael Collins' famous squad. In 1927 the Irish Army decided to close down Kehoe Barracks. Courtesy of the Defence Forces.|
|Appears in Collections:||1916 Rising Sites|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.