Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/7387
Title: The Old Schools (1823) Whitechurch
Authors: Walsh, Joe
Walsh, Joe
Keywords: Whitechurch
Old Schools'Project
School House
Rev.Lundy Foot
John David La Touche
Marlay Estate
William Caldbeck
Barnacullia Granite
Issue Date: 15-Jun-2011
Description: The Old Schools Whitechurch,dating from 1823.Re-opened in 1978.Extensive additions and alterations 1997-8.Unit now houses Parish Office and Committee Room,a Parish/Community Hall,catering facilities etc. while the Old Schoolteachers house is now the Sexton's residence.There is now a busy modern School in its place to serve the community, located nearby
URI: https://hdl.handle.net/10599/7387
Appears in Collections:Joe Walsh Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_DSCN0139.jpgGenerated Web Image90.35 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


This item is protected by original copyright



Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.