Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1810en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached four-bay three-storey house, c.1810. Rendered walls. Doorway to side in later conservatory. Timber sash windows. Replacement hipped slate roof with pierced terracotta ridge tiles and large brick chimney stacks to south. Rubble boundary wall to street.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11216024en_IE
dc.subjectthree-storey houseen_IE
dc.subjectTimber sash windowsen_IE
dc.subjectpierced terracotta ridge tilesen_IE
dc.subjectRubble boundary wallen_IE
dc.titleThe Mill House, Whitechurch Road, Rathfarnham, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11216024_1.jpgGenerated Web Image516.3 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.