Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1720en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionEnclosed graveyard, c.1720, containing ruinous remains of late seventeenth-century church. Gable and some repointed walling survives. Collection of carved stone headstones surrounding, dating from early eighteenth century. Two large yew trees within church. Graveyard extended, 1950s.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID: 11216041en_IE
dc.subjectEnclosed graveyarden_IE
dc.subjectseventeenth-century church ruinen_IE
dc.subjectcarved stone headstonesen_IE
dc.subjectyew treesen_IE
dc.titleEnclosed graveyard, Templeogue Road, Templeogue, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11216041_1.jpgGenerated Web Image492.73 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.