Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: DSC_2305: Woodview Cottages
Authors: Swords, Kieran
Keywords: Woodview Cottages
Paper Mill
Issue Date: 23-Oct-2005
Description: DSC_2305: Woodview Cottages seen from Church Lane were constructed on part of the site of an old paper mill. The earliest reference to a paper mill on the site was a petition for aid made in 1719 by William Lake of Rathfarnham. The mill race ran from Rathfarnham Castle to Woodview Cottages where it became the Owendoher River. Until recent years the mill race was identifiable in the grounds of Ashfield.
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_DSC_2305.jpgGenerated Web Image790.43 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.