Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: Beaufort House and its former entrance gates on Rathfarnham Road
Authors: Swords, Kieran
Keywords: Beaufort House
Loreto Order
Loreto High School
Robert Hodgens J.P. (1793–1860)
Robert Hodgens J.P. (1793–1860)
Henry Hodgens
Issue Date: 23-Oct-2005
Description: Beaufort House and its former entrance gates on Rathfarnham Road which now act as a pedestrian entrance to Beaufort Downs, and a sign beside the present entrance commemorating 80 years of the school. Beaufort House is part of Loreto High School Beaufort, founded 1925, and now headquarters of the Loreto Order. Robert Hodgens J.P. (1793–1860) followed by his sons, John Conlan Hodgens and Henry Hodgens were former occupiers of Beaufort House.
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_DSC_2424.jpgGenerated Web Image882.85 kBJPEGThumbnail
wm_DSC_2429.jpgGenerated Web Image767.2 kBJPEGThumbnail
wm_Entrance to Beaufiort_4.jpgGenerated Web Image828.38 kBJPEGThumbnail
wm_Entrance to Beaufort_2.jpgGenerated Web Image865.66 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.