Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Whitechurch Schools, Whitechurch Road, South Dublin County
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage
|-storey with dormer attic former school
Replacement timber sash windows
Rendered, ruled and lined walls
Roughcast rendered flanking quadrant screen walls
|Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government
|Detached three-bay single-storey with dormer attic former school, built 1823. Extended and rebuilt in 1999 and now in use as a church hall. Rendered, ruled and lined walls, roughcast to sides and rere. Replacement timber sash windows with drip mouldings. Timber tongue and groove door in projecting gabled porch. Pitched artificial slate roof with half-dormers to front. Roughcast rendered flanking quadrant screen walls. Modern L-plan extension to north and east.
|Appears in Collections:
|National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Files in This Item:
|Generated Web Image
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.