Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.otherNational Inventory of Architectural Heritageen_IE
dc.coverage.temporal1760en_IE with kind permission of the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government. South Dublin Libraries do not own the reproduction rights to this image. If you wish to reproduce this image see contact details at http://www.buildingsofireland.ieen_IE
dc.descriptionDetached four-bay two-storey former stables, c.1760. Altered, c.1940, and now in use as a store. Roughcast rendered rubble stone walls, with coursed rubble buttresses to north front and gables. Blocked carriage arch and five timber doors with ventilation slits above to north front. Cast-iron wall ties. Pitched and hipped roof, slate to north, hayloft with corrugated metal roof to south facing farmyard.en_IE
dc.publisherDepartment of the Environment, Heritage and Local Governmenten_IE
dc.relationNational Inventory of Architectural Heritage ID:11221008en_IE
dc.subjecttwo-storey former stablesen_IE
dc.subjectBlocked carriage archen_IE
dc.subjectRoughcast rendered rubble stone wallsen_IE
dc.subjectrubble buttressesen_IE
dc.subjectCast-iron wall tiesen_IE
dc.subjecthayloft with corrugated metal roofen_IE
dc.titleThe Mews Building, Rockbrook Park School, Edmondstown Road, South Dublin Countyen_IE
Appears in Collections:National Inventory of Architectural Heritage Collection
Published Items

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_11221008_1.jpgGenerated Web Image626.76 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.