Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Description:||Knocklyon House 20.1.7: Knocklyon Road. Built sometime between 1830 and 1860. Appears on the Ordinance Survey of 1843 with the Griffith's Valuation listing its owner as Daniel P. Ryan. Extended in 1951 by its owner JH Griffen, it was owned by Captain Freeman Spencer until his death in 1982. Presently used as the Rutland Centre for the treatment of addiction.|
|Appears in Collections:||Published Items|
South Dublin Libraries Images
Files in This Item:
|wm_Knocklyon House 20.1.7.jpg||Generated Web Image||858.9 kB||JPEG|
This item is protected by original copyright
Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.