Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: St Endas Harolds Grange Gateway
Authors: Healy, Patrick
Keywords: Gateway St Endas
Issue Date: 1988
Description: Gateway St Endas harolds Grange 23.1: the gateway probably dates from the construction of what originally was called the Hermitage in approximately 1780. Later from 1909 to 1932 Padraig Pearse's school St. Enda's was located here.
Appears in Collections:Published Items
South Dublin Libraries Images

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
wm_Gateway St Endas harolds Grange 23.1.jpgGenerated Web Image810.2 kBJPEGThumbnail

This item is protected by original copyright

Items in Source are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.